Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation

Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Baby!

Hi all!

I've been busy lately with a bunch of projects, which I will now number:

  • Computer upgrade: a must for someone who is working online. I needed more speed, a better monitor and, obviously, better sound. It's a work in progress, as most things in life are, but it's going the good way. Hurrah!
  • Website management: The House of Words is still under construction, but it is accessible, and I'm doing my best to add new content and to build a decent platform. Turns out Joomla! is quite easy...
  • Freelance work: apart from d/visible, I've also landed a couple of projects and I've been quite busy. See, this is what persevering brings - hope and results.
  • Networking: I've joined Twentysomethingjournalists, for fun and to meet more people who are into this whole freelance, journalist and writing online sort of gimmick. It needs a bit of animation, so let's see what happens there.
I'll be posting here, as well as in the website's blog, to make a soft transition from one blog to the other. I hope you are updating your links, as I will mine. Plus, think that THOW isn't just for me: it's for all of you who come here and bother to read my words. Hopefully, it will be also a meeting point for many others to come.

And, if you are looking for a literature blog - chick lit, actually - just wait and see...

No comments:

View blog top tags summerwine's Profile Page Add to Technorati Favorites