Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Postcards from Lisbon #1

Hi all!

After a two-year hiatus, I finally came home to Lisbon for a four-day visit. We had a wedding over there, and my boyfriend was the Godfather, which makes me... the Godfather's Wife! Now, isn't that exciting?!

We came back a day later to Spain, as Vueling cancelled our morning flight, and we were stuck until 22.00h in Portugal. This means that I've got work piled up, and angry clients waiting for answers about pending projects.

As I can't really write now about this wonderful return (bah!), I give you a glimpse of home, so you can see where I come from, and how good a tourist in my own country I am.






I will be posting soon, and prosper.

No comments:

View blog top tags summerwine's Profile Page Add to Technorati Favorites