Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation

Friday, June 6, 2008

How European are you?

Hello!

I decided to move forward with one of the article projects I've quoted in the previous post
So, in order to write this, I'm going to need your help. I've set up a questionnaire that includes some interesting questions I'd like you to answer to... if you are a EU-resident, of course!

My feeling is that there is a lot of talk all the time about the European Union, and you do have to admit it is exotic to have a currency called Euro, from Portugal to Austria (hey Sonja!), but I'm not sure if the talk includes the our opinion: the commoners. Eh eh, love that word, it's so snob!

Anyway, I'll be sending this questionnaire to my Facebook list, but if you come across this blog, and would like to have your opinions voiced, send me an email, and I'll send you the questionnaire.

I don't know yet where the article will be published, nor when it will be finished and in which language I'm writing it. But every time something comes up about it, I'll let you know by posting about it.

Thanks for helping out just another freelancer!

2 comments:

bathmate said...

Everything looks good in your posting.
That will be necessary for all. Thanks for your posting.
Bathmate

bathmate said...

That’s looks so nice your posting.
Everything looks good in your posting.
That will be necessary for all. Thanks for your posting.
Bathmate

View blog top tags summerwine's Profile Page Add to Technorati Favorites