Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Keep'em coming!

Hi,

I've been sort of off this week, as ideas have been maturing, and I spent all my connects on Elance...

Here are some more topics I'm interested in writing about:

  • Yoga
  • Tai Chi
  • Meditation
  • Martial Arts
  • Vegetarianism
  • Neo - Paganism
  • New Religious Movements
  • Occult
  • Astrology
  • Tarot
  • Men, Women and human relationships (...oh yeah, this one is going to give me enough to write for about 20 years!)
If you'd like to see more topics I want to write about, have a look at the first post "Introduction", so you can have the full picture.

I'm also expecting the returned questionnaires for the article "How European Are You?", which I hope, will start arriving next week. Then, when it's all done, I'll be anxious to see who will want to buy it. Maybe my mom will...

No comments:

View blog top tags summerwine's Profile Page Add to Technorati Favorites